Saturday, June 23, 2007

Comedy in Seoul tomorrow

Sorry for the short notice, but I only just read my Seoul Selection newsletter last night.

Tomorrow night, for one night only, Perry Kutz and Kurt Green are doing a comedy show in Itaewon at the B1 Lounge.

These two professional comedians from the United States, have been brought over to Korea for a one night only show in Itaewon. I've not heard of them before, but it's the first comedy I've seen advertised since I've been here. I emailed BH Promotions yesterday and got two tickets, so I guess they have not sold out yet. Let me know if anyone else is planning on going.

Venue: the B1 Lounge, Itaewon, line 6, exit 1. Go out exit 1, turn right at KFC, walk up about 20 meters. The B1 Lounge is on your left.

Date : June 24 2007

Time: Doors open at 5pm. Show starts at 6pm. General seating.

Tickets: 35,000 won, includes one free drink. Tickets are on sale in advance at the venue (open everyday 7pm until late).

Reservations: by email only at thebhpcompany @ yahoo.com.

Space is limited, please reserve/buy advance tickets early.

For more information, call Kirstie at 016-695-4624.

[All details from Seoul Times]

No comments: